What Makes iPhone 6/6 Plus Become Your Best Video Player
Apple Inc. launched iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, as anticipated on this September. 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus indicate Apple makes a significant stride to march to phablet market. With its first-class configuration, super-classy body design and well-established service, it would definitely be a powerful impact to smartphone filed or even to technology one.
“Bigger than bigger” new iPhone6/6 Plus would be enough to let you hardly tear yourself from the new phones to watch various videos. Let us take a look at how many reasons make you cannot resist watching movies on them.
Hot Search: iTunes library to iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
Reason 1: "4.7/5.5-inch" Bigger Display
Along with the rising tide of phablet, both major brands, such as Samsung, and other less-known ones also join in here to produce big-screen smartphones one after another. After several years of pushing out 4in screen, Apple finally makes the first attempt at 4.7 inch and even 5.5-inch phablet. Such large screen will bring you with totally unexpected visual experience.
Reason 2: "HD Retina Display with 1334x750/1920x1080" Higher Resolution
Higher resolution on iPhone 6 (1.334 x 750 pixels) or iPhone 6 Plus (1920*1080 pixels) would be one of the most important things you would notice. HD Retina Display with dual-domain pixel that be described as “the most advanced displays ever to
go into a phone”, insteading of tranditional method to make higher-resolution, provides improved color standard, higher contrast, better brightness and wider-angle viewing. The full display makes your movies more clear, more true.
Reason 3: "iOS 8" Stronger Mobile Operating System
The most advanced mobile operating system in the world- iOS 8 has been released along with iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, which is able to help you to finish more amazing things that you could not image than ever before. The exciting “Family Sharing” feature in iOS 8 lets you share your music, movies, and TV Shows with up to 6 family members. No need to repeat-purchase anymore.
As the biggest music & movie retailer, Apple store would be the first choice for most people. But if the Apple ID used to download iTunes movies, TV Shows or other videos has been already registered on your 5 different Mac or iDevices, such as iPad mini, if it is possible to share your purchased or rented iTunes files with families and friends up no limit?
Reason 4: "11/13-hour HD Video Playing" Longer Battery Life
There is a saying that everything has two sides, 4.7-inch or 5.5-inch big screen is no exception. For one thing, it enables you to see more and do more on here; but for another thing, the big screen with high resolution is a power hog. Nothing would be more terrible that your screen becomes black suddenly when you are enjoying the climax of a movie. However, iPhone 6 provides you with 11 hours for playing HD videos, and iPhone 6 Plus even lets you enjoy movies up to 13 hours without any care.
These 4 points maybe just a part among the masses of benefits, especially for playback HD videos, bringed by newest functions and features of iPhone 6/6 Plus, trying is believing. Pick up you new iPhone 6 or 6 Plus, pop on a desired movie and then have a good enjoy right now!
- Tune4win Upgraded to Support iTunes 12.1 and 12.2 Perfectly
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Review
- Video Players-iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen with Kids
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes M4V
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices