Remove DRM from iTunes M4V to BlackBerry Torch 9810
Reviews of BlackBerry Torch 9810
After almost a year since BlackBerry Torch 9800 was introduced, it's sequel, the BlackBerry Torch 9810 has finally arrived. The Torch 9810 runs the brand-new BlackBerry 7 OS with 1.2GHz processor, 768MB RAM. BlackBerry Torch 9810 is thinner than the original 9800, measuring 4.3x2.4x0.54 inches. And its 3.2 inch 640x480 pixel display is also an improvement over 9800. Besides, Torch 9810 boasts HD video capture at 720p. It's definitely a welcome upgrade.
Since it owns a shapper display, it must be great to watch videos on the new BlackBerry Torch 9810 on the go. Here we are talking about how to convert iTunes M4V movies to your BlackBerry Torch 9810 compatible MPEG-4 videos. If you want to convert DVD to mobile devices, you may like: Play DVD on Your Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
BlackBerry Torch 9810 M4V to MP4 Converter for Mac
There is definitely no shortage of M4V to MP4 converter on the Internet. One of the best M4V to MP4 converter is called Tune4mac iTunes M4V Converter Plus, which is able to remove DRM control from iTunes M4V movie rentals and purchases and convert M4V to MP4 format supported by BlackBerry Torch 9810. It not only support BlackBerry but also support most pupular devices and formats(see following image). This M4V to MP4 converter runs on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard and 10.7 Lion.
Steps to Convert iTunes M4V to BlackBerry Torch 9810
* Tune4mac M4V Converter Plus (Free Version)
* iTunes 10.6 or lower
* Movies purchase or rent from iTunes
* MacBook or iMac with 10.7 or lower
Note: There may be some problems when you run Tune4mac on Mac OS X 10.6.8.
Step 1. Launch Tune4mac M4V Converter Plus:
Double-click Tune4mac to open it. It will then open iTunes automatically for you.
Step 2. Add M4V Movies:
Import your iTunes M4V movies into Tune4mac by clicking "Add" button. You can choose the ones which you want to convert to BlackBerry Torch 9810.
Step 3. Set Output Format as MP4:
After the M4V movies are loaded into Tune4mac, you should choose output format as "Common Used Video Formats">"Customized MPEG-4 Movie" by clicking "Profile" panel.
Step 4. Customize Output Path and Other Settings:
You may choose any folder to contain the converted MP4 files as you like. You can also customize the settings, like video size, bit rate, audio channel, language, etc by your own.
Step 5. Start to Convert M4V to MP4 for BlackBerry Torch 9810:
Click "Convert" button to begin converting iTunes M4V movies to BlackBerry Torch 9810.
When the conversion is completed successfully, you may import the converted MP4 videos to your BlackBerry Torch 9810 to play back.
Useful Tips for You:
* Tune4mac M4V Converter Plus can also convert iTunes movies to other devices, like Apple iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, Xoom, Galaxy Tab, iRiver, etc.
* You are able to extract MP3, AAC audio files from iTunes M4V movies to BlackBerry Torch 9810.
* If you are running Windows version, you can use Tune4win M4V Converter to remove DRM from iTunes movies to BlackBerry Torch 9810 on Windows XP, Vista or Win 7.
- Tune4win Upgraded to Support iTunes 12.1 and 12.2 Perfectly
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Review
- Video Players-iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen with Kids
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes M4V
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices