iTunes Video to iPhone 6 & 6 Plus
--Are You Ready for Watching iTunes Videos on New iPhone 6/6 Plus?
If I ask such a question: “This September is finally there. What are you most looking forward to? ” I believe a same thing would flash in many of your minds. Bingo! That is Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus.
Apple Inc. unveiled two long-expected smartphones, 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus, as anticipated on this September, which are designed with bigger HD Retina screens, faster iOS 8, better cameras, longer- life batteries and the iPad-style landscape mode.
Most notably, both two phones have an impressive “Retina HD Display”, respectively featured with
1334 x 750 and 1920 x 1080 resolution. To be sure, iPhone 6/6 Plus would be the best choices of watching video players with the super display. Unluckily, it is still impossible to enjoy iTunes movies or TV Shows on the new phones to stave off boredom when you are at outdoors.
Due to the restrictions of DRM protection and expiration date, iTunes purchased M4V movies and TV Shows can only be played on devices authorized by Apple ID. What more, even though your iPhone 6/6 Plus has been authorized already, there is only 30-day validity to keep rentals. For once you have clicked to play, you must watch them within 24-hour, no matter how much you have enjoyed already. Do you want to get rid of these annoying limits to transfer all your iTunes videos to new iPhone 6 & 6 Plus? The following article will provide different tutorials on converting iTunes M4V videos with iTunes Video Converter Platinum to Mac and Windows users respectively.
How to Convert iTunes M4V for iPhone 6/6 Plus with Tune4mac Converter?
Step 1. Add rented or purchased iTunes M4V video to the M4V Converter for Mac;
Click “Add” tag to import downloaded M4V video from iTunes library and then hit “OK" to confirm.
Tip: Before converting, please make sure you are running the latest version of iTunes, and your computer is well authorized with the same Apple ID that you used to download the iTunes videos.
Step 2. Choose Output Format for iTunes M4V Video;
Click “Profile” tag on the upper right corner to choose a proper output format compatible with iPhone 6/6 Plus. It is highly suggested “Same as source for mp4” and “Same as source for mov”, which provide you 20X fast conversion speed with 100% original video quality preserved.
Step 3. Start iTunes M4V Video to iPhone 6/6 Plus Conversion.
Click “Start” button when you have finished the setup to begin iTunes M4V Video to iPhone 6/6 Plus Conversion immediately. Thanks to the smart batch conversion and 20X conversion speed, you need not to wait too long even if transferring your iTunes library to the new iPhone.
How to Convert iTunes M4V for iPhone 6/6 Plus with Windows iTunes Converter?
Step 1: For Windows 8/7/Vista/XP users, please freely try iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows;
Please note that do not touch iTunes during the process of this M4V to iPhone conversion.
Step 2: Import rented or purchased M4V videos from iTunes, when you click "Add" button, all available movies, TV Shows and other videos would be listed out.
Step 3: Choose output device for the M4V videos that waiting for converting.
Step 4: When it is all ready, click "Convert" to start the iTunes M4V to iPhone 6/6 Plus conversion immediately. And then transfer the output video to your iPhone via a USB cable.
It is absolutely true that Tune4mac iTunes M4V Converter Platinum / iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows would be your good helper to enable strong “HD Retina Display” of iPhone 6/ 6 Plus to reach their full potential – watching iTunes M4V movies, TV Shows and music videos on the “bigger than bigger” iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus ultimately.
People who viewed this page are also interested in these articles:
- Tune4win Upgraded to Support iTunes 12.1 and 12.2 Perfectly
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Review
- Video Players-iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen with Kids
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes M4V
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices