How to Convert iTunes DRM Videos to Galaxy Note 2
Samsung Galaxy Note II is like the strenched version of Galaxy S3, they have same narror border, rounded corner, and the angle of the fillet. Compare with the previous Note, it has made big improvements, especially its S Pen. And Note II has a bigger and luxury 5.5-inch screen, with amazing 1280 x 720 resolution, which is so suitable for watching videos on a phone.
Users always getting confused about watching iTunes videos onto their devices, since iTunes movies are always DRM protected. Here is an article of how to convert iTunes DRM prorected Videos to the new phone Galaxy Note II for playback.
Tutorial of Converting iTunes DRM M4V Movies to Galaxy Note II
Step 1: Make sure you have a DRM converter
Download and install iTunes Video to Galaxy NoteII Converter, it is a professional DRM removal and video converter.
Step 2: Add videos to the program
Launch the program with your iTunes closed, if the iTunes is opened, then it will prompt to relaunch iTunes. Then Click "Add" button to add DRM-laden rented or purchased iTunes videos, the program will detect automatically.
Step 3: Choose a format for Galaxy Note II, as we see:
Galaxy Note II supports videos:
• Codec: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, VC-1, DivX, WMV7, WMV8, WMV9, VP8
• Format: 3GP(MP4), WMV(ASF), AVI, FLV, MKV, WebM
Galaxy Note II Supports Audio:
• Codec: MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC, ACC+, eAAC+, AMR(NB,WB), MIDI, WAV, AC-3, Flac
Tip #1: Generally, the best default setting for your movie is "Same as Source". As Galaxy Note II supports .mp4 format, incompatible with .mov format, then we could click Profile -> same as source -> Same as source for mp4
Tip #2: Other video formats such as AVI, FLV, MKV, can be chose. To get better picture, we can set Video Size, Video Bitrate. Generally, the higher the video size, the better the video image, and more details would be contained; the higher the video bitrate, the more clear the video image.
Tip #3: Settings from Tip #2 can be saved. To save settings, click the "Add" button besides "Profile", it will popup a dialog, users could set Title and Description for your settings. It will in the folder of: Profile -> User Custom
Tip #4: Videos can also be clipped. To clip videos, under Profile Setting, there is a Start and End time, change Start time and End time to trim videos.
Step 4: Start Conversion
Click "Convert" button to start conversion. During the conversion you will not be able to use iTunes, but the process won' t last long.
After the conversion finished, you can now enjoy iTunes movies, TV episodes and videos on your amazing Samsung Galaxy Note II freely!
- Tune4win Upgraded to Support iTunes 12.1 and 12.2 Perfectly
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Review
- Video Players-iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen with Kids
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes M4V
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices