Put iTunes Media Files on Google Nexus 7 and Android Tablet
On June 27, Google Nexus 7 was veiled at Google I/O developer conference for release by mid-July. The Nexus 7 is a 7-inch Android Tablet computer that co-developed by Google and Asus.
Since its lower price but higher configuration, this new Nexus doubtlessly would be the one tablet to beat Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet and Blackberry Playbook. Moreover, it is reported that Nexus 7 can be match for iPad on the fluency of hardware and software. Better multi-touch functionality improved, higher screen resolution (1280x800) carried and more video formats compatible, $199 not only let you get a good tablet but also a wonderful media player.
With that, some one would have a question: " What video formats does Goole Nexus 7 support? I am quite used to donwloading audio & video files from iTunes, which can not be played successfully on Andriod devices. If it is possible to enjoy my iTunes movie and music on the new Nexus 7?"
How to Put iTunes Music & Movie on Nexus 7 and Android Tablet
Even though the Nexus 7 lacks of applications for importing and playing iTunes M4P audio and M4V video files, it can’t hinder us from obtaining media sources in some other way. If there is an iTunes Media Converter software at hand, all problems could be readily solved. The reason is that iTunes music is free-DRM protected but with a M4P format and iTunes video is DRM protected with a M4V format. Therefore, removing DRM protection and resetting the file format could enable Nexus 7 or Android
Tablet to get media files from iTunes library successfully.
Tutorial One — iTunes M4V Video to Nexus 7 or Android Tablet
1. Download and install Tune4Mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum.
2. Open this M4V converter program and set output format and output folder for the movies or TV shows that you need to import to Nexus 7 or Android Tablet.
3. Press "Add" Button to add movies or TV shows you want to put Nexus 7 or Android Tablet, and then press Convert Button.
4. After conversion finished, transfer movies or TV shows to Nexus 7 or Android Tablet directly.
Tutorial Two — iTunes M4P Audio to Nexus 7 or Android Tablet
1. Downloadand install Tune4Mac M4P Converter.
2. Open the program and iTunes, create a new playlist on iTunes.
3. Add music you would like to put on Nexus 7 or Android Tablet to the new created playlist.
4. Right click the new created playlist and select Burn Playlist to Disk and when select Tune4Mac Virtual CD-RW from pop-up window, then click Burn.
5. After conversion finished, you can put converted music onto Nexus 7 or Android Tablet.
What are Popular Android Tablets in the Market
|Samsung Tablet Series||Galaxy Tab P6280 (Android 3.2)|
|Galaxy Tab P6200 (Android 3.2)|
|Galaxy Tab P6800 (Android 3.2)|
|Galaxy Tab P3100 (Android 4.0)|
|Galaxy Tab P5100 (Android 4.0)|
|Galaxy Tab 2 P5110 (Android 4.0)|
Galaxy Tab P7310 (Android 3.1)
|Galaxy Note 10.1 (Android 4.0)|
|Sony Tablet Series||SGPT111CN/S (Android 3.2)|
|SGPT111CN/H (Android 3.2)|
|SGPT112CN/S (Android 3.2)|
|SGPT113CN/S (Android 3.2)|
|SGPT211CN/S (Android 3.2)|
|Google Tablet Series||Nexus 7 Tablet (Android 4.1)(upcoming)|
|Amazon Tablet Series||Amazon Kindle Fire (Android 3.2)|
|Kindle Fire 2(Android 3.2)(upcoming)|
|Motorola Tablet Series||Xoom MZ606 (Android 3.0)|
|Xoom MZ600 (Android 3.0)|
|HTC Tablet Series||Flyer(Android 2.3)|
|EVO View 4G (Android 2.3)(upcoming)|
|Asus Tablet Series||Transformer Pad TF300TG (Android 4.0)|
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices