Put iTunes Media Files on Google Nexus 7 and Android Tablet
About Google Nexus 7 Tablet
On June 27, Nexus 7 was veiled at Google I/O developer conference for release by mid-July. The Nexus 7 is a 7-inch Android Tablet computer that co-developed by Google and Asus. This new Nexus tablet doubtlessly becomes the one to beat of Nook Tablet, Kindle Fire and Blackberry Playbook since the inexpensive price. It is reported that Nexus 7 can be match for iPad on the fluency of hardware and software, but the key is that Nexus 7 lack of applications. We may as well see the configuration of Google Nexus 7 Tablet:
Operating: Android 4.1
CPU: 1.2 GHz Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core ARM Cortex-A9
Storage: 8 or 16 GB flash memory
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Display: 7 inches IPS LCD, 1280*800 px, LED backlit, scratch-resistant glass
Input: Multi-touch Touch screen, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Accelerometer, GPS
Camera: 12 MP (front-facing)
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/b), NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0
How to Put iTunes Music & Movies on Nexus 7 and Android Tablet
Even though the Nexus 7 lacks of applications, it can’t hinder us from obtaining media source from iTunes. It is easy to put iTunes music and movies on Nexus 7 and Android Tablet. However, the precondition is that you must own a software which can convert the format of iTunes media files to the format that Nexus 7 or Android Tablet supported. Actually, the reason is that iTunes music is free-DRM protected but with a M4P format and iTunes video is DRM protected with a M4V format. So only remove DRM protection and reset the file format could Nexus 7 or Android Tablet successfully get media files from iTunes.
First, let’s look at how to put iTunes Movies or TV shows onto Nexus 7 or Android Tablet.
1. Download and install Tune4Mac iTunes Video Converter.
2. Open this program and set output format and output folder for the movies or TV shows that you need to import to Nexus 7 or Android Tablet.
3. Press Add Button to add movies or TV shows you want to put Nexus 7 or Android Tablet, and then press Convert Button.
4. After conversion finished, transfer movies or TV shows to Nexus 7 or Android Tablet directly.
Next, let’s look at how to put iTunes music onto Nexus 7 or Android Tablet
1. Download and install Tune4Mac M4P Converter.
2. Open the program and iTunes, create a new playlist on iTunes.
3. Add music you would like to put on Nexus 7 or Android Tablet to the new created playlist.
4. Right click the new created playlist and select Burn Playlist to Disk and when select Tune4Mac Virtual CD-RW from pop-up window, then click Burn.
5. After conversion finished, you can put converted music onto Nexus 7 or Android Tablet.
If you really need both the programs, you had better use iTunes DRM Converter Bundle for Mac since Bundle included both Video Converter and M4P (music) Converter. Besides, the video converter is the Platinum Version of Tune4Mac iTunes Converter, Platinum Version also can convert iTunes rental movies so that you can keep then longer.
What are Popular Android Tablets in the Market
|Samsung Tablet Series||Galaxy Tab P6280 (Android 3.2)|
|Galaxy Tab P6200 (Android 3.2)|
|Galaxy Tab P6800 (Android 3.2)|
|Galaxy Tab P3100 (Android 4.0)|
|Galaxy Tab P5100 (Android 4.0)|
|Galaxy Tab 2 P5110 (Android 4.0)|
Galaxy Tab P7310 (Android 3.1)
|Galaxy Note 10.1 (Android 4.0)|
|Sony Tablet Series||SGPT111CN/S (Android 3.2)|
|SGPT111CN/H (Android 3.2)|
|SGPT112CN/S (Android 3.2)|
|SGPT113CN/S (Android 3.2)|
|SGPT211CN/S (Android 3.2)|
|Google Tablet Series||Nexus 7 Tablet (Android 4.1)(upcoming)|
|Amazon Tablet Series||Amazon Kindle Fire (Android 3.2)|
|Kindle Fire 2(Android 3.2)(upcoming)|
|Motorola Tablet Series||Xoom MZ606 (Android 3.0)|
|Xoom MZ600 (Android 3.0)|
|HTC Tablet Series||Flyer(Android 2.3)|
|EVO View 4G (Android 2.3)(upcoming)|
|Asus Tablet Series||Transformer Pad TF300TG (Android 4.0)|