How to Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
As we all know, iTunes is famous for abundant and various resources as well as its DRM (Digital Restrictions Management). DRM is a technology which controls what you do with your own files and devices. That's why you can't play iTunes movies on other devices except Apple devices. As there are more and more competitive platforms, people would like to enjoy movies on different devices, for example, Windows Media Player.
Windows Media Player provides an intuitive, easy-to-use interface to play digital media files, organize your digital media collection, burn CDs of your favorite music, rip music from CDs, sync digital media files to a portable device, and shop for digital media content from online stores. The lastest version 12 has streamlined playback modes and can play more media in more places. One disadvantage is that it can't play iTunes DRM-ed movies.
Here comes the solution. iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows is a powerful iTunes M4V video converter. It can not only remove DRM from both iTunes purchased and rental movies but also convert them to plain MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, MPEG and other formats you want with higher speed and lossless quality. Besides, the converter can keep AC3 Dolby 5.1 audio and multilanguage subtitles which gives you a wonderful view. Now, let’s see how to use iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows to watch iTunes movie on Windows Media Player.
Key features of iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows:
20X faster conversion speed Keep all subtitles and 5.1 audio track
Retain lossless video quality Support various output devices
Convert M4V to MP4, MP3...Compatible with Windows 10; iTunes 12.3
Note: Tune4mac is a home edition and it's only for personal use.
For Mac OS X 10.6/10.7, please try V3.2.0.
Tutorial: Remove iTunes DRM and Convert to Windows Media Player Supported Video Format
Tune4mac M4V Converter Plus has both Mac and Windows versions. Here we use Windows version to show the conversion. Just a few steps and then you can enjoy movies on Windows Media Player.
Step 1 Add iTunes movies
Launch the program, click "Add Movies" button, there will be a list of your purchased or rented movies. Choose the files you want and then click "OK".
Step 2 Choose output format
Go to the dropdown list next to"Convert to", choose the output format. For Windows Media Player, we suggest "Same as source for mp4" as it can convert at 20X faster speed. At the same time, all the subtitles and 5.1 audio track can be kept after conversion.
Step 3 Start Conversion
Click "Convert" button to start the conversion process. During the conversion, please make sure you are not clicking on the button to control iTunes.
Transfer the Converted iTunes Movies to Windows Media Player
After the conversion, go to the output folder and find the converted iTunes movies. You can add the movies directly to Windows Media Player for watching.
Then what? Try iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
People who viewed this page are also interested in these articles:
- Tune4win Upgraded to Support iTunes 12.1 and 12.2 Perfectly
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Review
- Video Players-iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen with Kids
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes M4V
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices