How to Burn iTunes TV Episodes to DVD for Playback on DVD Player
TV episodes in iTunes store are from $1.99 to $2.99 each for SD and HD respectively. Many of you may have a large collection of TV shows purchased from iTunes, free, purchased, even rentals. But now you just want to make some change. You don't like to watch those TV episodes on small-screen devices, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod, but prefer much larger screen, like your home television. That's to say, you want to burn your iTunes TV shows to DVD disc for backup so as to watch them on your home DVD players. If you have this problem, just follow this tutorial of burning iTunes TV episodes to DVD disc.
TV shows and movies downloaded from iTunes store are commonly in M4V format, protected by Apple's DRM policy. So you can watch those iTunes TV episodes on Apple's devices only. Which means you don't have the right to play the iTunes TV shows on non-Apple players or burn the TV shows to DVD.
How to Burn DRM-ed iTunes TV Shows to DVD
In order to burn the TV shows to DVD, you need to strip the DRM protection from the iTunes TV episodes firstly with the help of some DRM removing tools. And then burn the converted TV shows to DVD with some DVD burner software.
Step 1. Use DRM removal software to get rid of DRM protection.
One of the best iTunes DRM converter is Tune4mac DRM Video Converter, which can remove iTunes movie DRM fast and easily, even for the rented ones.
Tutorial of Removing DRM from iTunes TV Shows
1. Launch Tune4mac DRM Video Converter and add the iTunes TV shows.
2. Choose output format as MP4 or MOV and set output folder.
3. Convert iTunes TV shows by clicking Convert button.
After the conversion is completed, you can get the non-DRM iTunes TV shows and prepare to burn them into DVD.
Note: It's a Mac application. If you are Windows user, you may refer to: Tune4win DRM Video Converter.
Step 2. Burn non-DRM iTunes TV episodes to DVD.
Now you can use another software, Any Video Converter Ultimate, a DVD Creator to burn the converted TV shows to DVD disc.
Tutorial of Burning DRM-free TV Shows to DVD
1. Launch Any Video Converter Ultimate and click DVD Creator tab.
2. Add the converted TV shows to the program and choose template for the DVD.
3. Preview and start burning the movies to DVD disc.
Yes, after all those are done, you can enjoy the iTunes TV shows on your DVD player with your family and friends.
Then what? Try Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices