Can I Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever?
"Every day, there are about 7 trillion people awake, walk, sleep in the world, everyone has their own life, enjoy the different scenes. In everyone’s heart, urged to see another different life."
People who rent movies from iTunes library must know that there is one-month validity for rented iTunes M4V videos to play. ONE MONTH, you must think you have enough time to watch it. However your time is limited, you must finish watching it with 24 hours once you begin to play it. Have you ever thought you could keep rental movies forever? Of course, that is absolutely possible. Tune4mac M4V Converter Pro. can easily do it for you.
Tune4Mac iTunes Video Converter & iTunes M4V Converter Windows are excellent iTunes video converters, which have been bringing convenience to Mac and Windows customers who are used to purchasing video files from iTunes store. Since the platinum version for Mac & Windows OS appeared, they made their functions more completely. The most powerful function is that it can convert rental iTunes movies easily. With Tune4Mac iTunes Rentals Video Converter Pro./iTunes M4V Video Converter Plus Windows, you can keep any iTunes video, including rentals, on any place like mobile device, media player, memory card forever! Even better, the newest version upgraded last month provides 20X fast conversion speed to convert multiple M4V files at a time.
How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever with Tune4mac Video Converter Pro.
Step 1. Download and install Tune4Mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum on your Mac;
Step 2. Launch the converter program, and then iTunes would be opened automatically. When you
click "Add Movies" Button, all your rented and purchased iTunes videos would be recognized and listed out;
Tips: For Windows users, please freely try iTunes M4V Video Converter Plus Windows according to the steps showed on the following picture.
Step 3. Choose desired rental movies from the pop-up window, and set output format or playing
device from “profile” for your rental movies on the upper right corner of the main interface;
Step 4. Press "Convert" tag to start the rented iTunes movie converting process. The conversion will be finished once it shows complete in the conversion column.
Why can iTunes Video Converter Pro.(Mac&Win) convert iTunes Rental movies?
Actually, like purchased movies, iTunes rental movies also have DRM protection, Tune4Mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum & iTunes M4V Video Converter Plus Windows are excellent DRM removals, when you choose a rental movie to convert, both of them will begin to encoding, DRM protection will be removed during this process so that you can transfer output video to any places to store.
Besides, the two DRM removals are also video format converters, which can convert iTunes rented & purchased M4V videos to plain formats like MP4 supported by most popular mobile devices and media players in 20X fast speed with original video quality preserved. These converted iTunes movies are in common formats and free-DRM protected without time & format limitation anymore!
Then what? Try Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
People who viewed this page are also interested in these articles:
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices