How to convert Apple Music to FLAC format
MP3 VS FLAC
MP3 is a lossy format, which means parts of the music are shaved off to reduce the file size to a more compact level. It is supposed to use "psychoacoustics" to delete overlapping sounds, but it isn't always successful. Typically, cymbals, reverb and guitars are the sounds most affected by MP3 compression and can sound really distorted or "crunchy" when poorly ripped or overly compressed.
Like MP3 before it, FLAC has been embraced by the music industry as a cost-effective way to distribute CD-or-better-quality music, and it doesn't have the auditory problems of MP3s. FLAC is lossless and more like a ZIP file -- it comes out sounding the same when it is unzipped. Previously the only way to get "lossless" files was via the uncompressed CD formats CDA or WAV, but neither is as space-efficient as FLAC.
Then the question comes up, how to get FLAC format from Apple Music songs?
Ripping Apple Music to FLAC is easy to do but you will need the right software for your computer. Tune4mac iTunes Apple Music Converter is the right tool for users to remove DRM from Apple Music songs and rip them to FLAC format with fast conversion speed and excellent output quality.
Key Features of Tune4mac iTunes Apple Music Converter
- Convert Apple Music to unprotected MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV and AIFF.
- Convert purchased Audiobook to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV and AIFF
- Transfer Apple Music to Spotify, PSP, PS4, USB.
- Keep Chapter information while converting Audiobook to AAC.
- Support the latest iTunes with fast speed.
- User kindly interface and free updates all life.
Step-by-step guide to rip Apple Music to FLAC format
At first, click the next button to free download the Apple Music Converter for Mac or for Win.
Step 1: Install iTunes Apple Music Converter and run it.
Meanwhile the software will launch the iTunes automatically. If you have launched iTunes before running the Converter, click Relaunch iTunes to make sure that the software can work successfully.
Step 2. Load Apple Music files to convert.
Click Add button and choose the Music library and add the files you want to convert.
Choose the music files you select, and click OK button, all the files are in the File list of the software.
Step 3. Click Tune4mac iTunes Apple Music Converter Menu, and in the drop-down list, choose Preferences, turn to Advanced to set the output format.
Step 4: Click Convert button to start converting Apple Music to FLAC.
Now you have got the FLAC format files, and you can use them where you like.
Note: The trial version of AudiFab Applee Music converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices