How to convert Apple Music to MP3 format
MP3 is almost the most popular audio format, and could be played on most audio player.
However, as an online streaming music service, all the music songs of Apple Music can only work during the time you subscribe the Apple Music. After you cancel the Apple Music subscription, even you have downloaded the music songs, you can’t play them any more because of the DRM.
If you want to play the Apple Music songs after you cancel the service, or play on other MP3 player, how to do?
Apple Music to MP3 conversion is necessay. To finish the conversion well, Tune4mac Inc. released iTunes Apple Music Converter, which supports converting kinds of DRM protected Audio files including downloaded Apple Music, purchased Audio books and so on to the plain audio format like MP3, AAC, FLAC and WAV with super fast conversion speed and CD output quality.
Steps to convert Apple Music to MP3
Step 1: Install iTunes Apple Music Converter and run it.
Step 2. Load Apple Music files to convert.
Click Add button and choose the Music library and add the files you want to convert.
Step 3. Click Tune4mac iTunes Apple Music Converter Menu, and in the drop-down list, choose Preferences, turn to Advanced to set the output format.
Step 4. Click CONVERT button to start Apple Music to MP3 conversion.
After the conversion process is finished, you can play the converted MP3 music files anywhere and anytime as you like.
Note: The trial version of Sidify Apple Music converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices