How to remove DRM from downloaded Apple Music songs
After you subscribed Apple Music, there are so many music songs for you to choose, listen and download. What is more, Apple Music gives new users 3-month free trial.
When you don't keep on the subscription, all the music can't work and play any longer, even you have downloaded it, for the DRM limited.
If you want to play the streaming Apple Music songs on MP3 player or keep them still after you cancel the service, you need to remove Apple Music's DRM and convert to the plain and unprotected audio format including MP3, AAC, FLAC and WAV.
Steps to delete DRM limitations from Apple Music songs
To remove DRM from iTunes, you need a conversion tool - iTunes Converter to help you.
At first, go to download and install the iTunes Apple Converter, run it.
Step 1. Click Add button and choose the Music library and add the files you want to convert.
Meanwhile the software will launch the iTunes automatically. If you have launched iTunes before running the Converter, click Relaunch iTunes to make sure that the software can work successfully.
Step 2. Click iTunes Apple Music Converter Menu, and in the drop-down list, choose Preferences, turn to Advanced to set the output format.
Step 3. Click CONVERT button to start removing DRM from Apple Music.
Now you have got the DRM-free Apple Music files, and you can use them where you like.
Note: The trial version of Sidify Apple Music converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices