How to Sync Apple Music to VLC Media Player
"I'm new to iOS , i'm not sure whether i can sync music to VLC player? I have installed VLC player and wanted to play all the iTunes music files currently available in my device using VLC player. I tried around and it says to synchronise media to your device using iTunes."
VLC is a free multimedia player, which can work on all platforms includes Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS and Android. If you want to play video or music files in just about any format, VLC media player is probably your answer. It can support a wide range of formats such as MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, MKV, WebM, WMV, MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc.
Apple Music is a music streaming service which draws from two sources - your iTunes library of downloads and ripped CDs, and from the 30 million plus songs available from the Apple Music library. As long as you have a valid Apple Music subscription, you can save music offline in your iTunes or iOS Music app libraries.
In general, Apple Music is streamed at 256Kbps in AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) format with DRM protection, which prevent you playing on non-apple devices individually. So how to play Apple Music on VLC media player without Apple Music app?
How to Convert Apple Music to VLC Media Player
To sync Apple Music to VLC player, the quickest way is to use the iTunes to VLC Converter software - Tune4Mac Apple Music Converter, which enables you to convert iTunes songs, Apple Music, playlist to common MP3, AAC, WMA and FLAC without any quality loss. Below are the steps for how to convert Apple Music to VLC media player.
Step 1. Install and launch Tune4Mac Apple Music Converter on your Mac.
Step 2. Import Apple Music files from iTunes to the program.
Click + button or click the main windows to select Apple Music from pop-up iTunes library. Alternatively, you can directly drag and drop Apple Music songs to the main interface.
Step 3. Select MP3 as output format.
Click Setting icon on the top right corner of the interface or click Tune4mac iTunes Apple Music Converter Menu. It will pop up the Preferences window, select MP3 as output format and choose output path as you need.
Step 4. Start conversion.
Finally, click CONVERT button to start the conversion process.
Step 5. Sync Apple Music to VLC Media Player.
Once the conversion finished, you can find the converted Apple Music files in history folder.
To transfer the converted Apple Music to VLC, please ensure you have the latest version of VLC Media Player installed on your Mac before started. Open VLC, select the converted Apple Music files from the sidebar, and drag the folder you want to add into the pane on the right. Now you can play Apple Music on VLC media player at will.
Note: The trial version of AudiFab Applee Music converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices