Tips to Transfer Your iTunes Movies to Amazon Kindle Fire
Introducing Amazon Kindle Fire
Amazon Kindle Fire is absolutely a huge success since it’s released. With only $199, the Kindle Fire has many features and benefits that make it an outstanding value for consumers. 7-inch small screen is light enough to hold it one hand. 8 hours long battery life suits for your mobile lifestyle. Apps, games, movies and music and much more make your digital life more colorful. It’s no wonder that the Kindle Fire has been remaining Amazon’s best selling product so far.
Q: How do I transfer my iTunes movies into Kindle Fire?
“Recently I’m thinking about buying a Kindle Fire. But the problem is that I need to figure out if the movies I have on my iTunes now will be able to go to the Kindle. Absolutely I don’t want to buy them again if I want to watch them on Kindle Fire. Is there a possible way to put iTunes movies onto Kindle Fire?”
A: Why not try iTunes Video Converter Platinum for Mac or Windows?
“As a professional DRM removal tool, Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum/iTunes M4V Video Converter Plus for Windows, is able to help you to unlock the DRM protection from iTunes movies and then convert the movies to Kindle Fire compatible MPEG-4 format in 20X fast speed on Mac or Windows. Thus you are able to import the converted movies into your Kindle Fire easily.”
Step-by-Step: Convert iTunes Movies to Kindle Fire MP4 on Mac OS
a. Tune4mac iTunes M4V to Kindle Fire Converter (Free Version)
b. The latest iTunes
c. M4V Movies downloaded from iTunes(rental & purchase)
Note: For Mac OS X 10.6/10.7, please try version 3.1.1.
Step 1. Launch Tune4mac. Add iTunes M4V movies by clicking “Add” button or simply by dragging & dropping the movies into the interface of Tune4mac.
Step 2. Select output “Profile” as “Common Used Video Formats”>”Customized MP4 Format”. You can choose other settings as you like.
Step 3. Start converting iTunes M4V rented and purchased movies by clicking “Convert” button.
Step-by-Step: Convert iTunes Movies to Kindle Fire MP4 on Windows OS
Step 1. Download and install iTunes M4V Video to Kindle Fire Converter for Windows on Windows OS.
Step 2. Launch the M4V Converter on Windows, and choose downloaded M4V videos from your iTunes account by clicking "Add Movies" icon to the program.
Step 3. Set Output Video Format compatible with Kindle Fire. Usually, "Lossless mp4" would be suggested to choose.
Step 4. Start to converting iTunes M4V videos to Kindle Fire after clicking the whole button.
What People Say About Kindle Fire
"The Fire is a marvelous device." – Chicago Sun Times
"At $199 the Amazon Kindle Fire is less than half the price of the Apple iPad, which starts at $499. It is the first tablet from a major company to seriously undercut the iPad in price." - New York Times
Then what? Try Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices