Play iTunes Videos On the New iPad 4
Compare with the iPad 3, iPad 4 is using the powerful A6X chip, which is up to twice as fast as the previous-generation A5X chip; and the rear-camera is upgrade from 0.3 Megapixels to 1.2 Megapixels, people who using FaceTime and fond of self-portraits would love the change. The two iPads released in 2012 did not make big changes, but for users who still using iPad 1 or 2, iPad 4 is a very good tablet to transfer to.
If you have own the iPad 4, you must cannot wait to transfer your videos and music in iTunes to your new device. Here is an article of step-by-step instructions of transferring different video formats, DVD, and rented/ purchased iTunes videos to iPad 4.
To Transfer DVD, VOB, AVI, MKV, FLV, MPG, etc. to iPad 4
iPad 4 Video formats supported:
• H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
• MPEG 4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats.
It's obvious that, iPad 4 does not support to play DVD videos, and videos in AVI, MKV, 3GP, FLV, etc. Then how can we play videos in those formats on iPad 4? We need some video converter. Any Video Converter Ultimate is a good choice. It has a default profile setting for iPad.
1. Download and launch the program;
2. Click "Add Video /DVD" button to select videos;
3. Click Profile -> Apple iPad to select an iPad format for your video;
4. Click "Convert Now" button to transfer AVI, MKV, and FLV videos into iPad 4 compatible formats.
To Transfer iTunes Rented and purchased Movies and TV Episodes to iPad 4
ITunes users could own rentals for 30 days, but have to finish it within 24 hours after starting watching. Then how can we keep rental movies and episodes, and put them play on our new device as long as we want? We need some DRM removal.
And sometimes, because of the settings of different purchased movies vary, not every video imported to iOS devices could be guaranteed to be consistent with the parameters of devices. We can use some software to adjust parameters to play better.
Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum is such a professional tool.
1. Download and launch the program;
2. Click "Add" button to add rented iTunes videos;
3. Click Profile -> Apple iPad to select an iPad format for your video. Or, you can keep the "Same as source" settings. No matter .mov or .mp4 are both compatible.
4. Click "Convert" button to have remove DRM protection from rented and purchased movies and TV episodes.
To Transfer iTunes Videos and Music to iPad 4
1. Launching iTunes. Go to the menu bar, and click File -> Add To Library to choose videos and music that you want to put onto your iPad 4.
2. Connect your iPad 4 to your computer. Then click your iPad 4, under Options, remember to tick "Manually manage music and videos". This action need to be finished, otherwise you cannot transfer iTunes to iPad.
3. Click "Sync" to transfer iTunes videos and music to iPad 4.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices