Backup iTunes HD M4V Movie/TV Show to Huawei Ascend Mate7
The newest member of Huawei smartphone family, Ascend Mate7, brings plenty of surprises to people who have been expected it for a long time. Huawei humps to Ascend Mate7 straightly without Mate3 through 6 in order to bring the new mobile phone into line with G7 and P7.
Compared to last year’s Ascend Mate2 in 6.1-inch display, the new Huawei Ascend Mate7’ s 6-inch screen (full HD 1920X1080 resolution) is actually smaller. Although phablet devices are dominated now, any 6-inch size is too big to hold. Mate7 has a good job on cutting away extra flab to make a thinner body (157x81x7.9mm), and its screen-to-body ratio is the highest 83% up till now. The more remarkable improvements of Huawei Mate7 are octa-core processor, 4G LTE, dual-load SIM cards option, fingerprint scanner (like iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S5), 13-megapixel camera and up to 4100mAh battery life.
As noted above, Huawei Ascend Mate7 features full HD 1920X1080 resolution and 6 inches platform-display, which must be a joyous news for people who enjoy videos on mobile phones but feel unsatisfied with the small screen or low resolution. It also goes for iTunes purchased and rented M4V. Keep reading to find out how to backup iTunes HD 1080p movies/TV shows to Huawei Ascend Mate7.
Backup iTunes HD(1080p) M4V Videos to Huawei Ascend Mate7
iTunes videos in special M4V format, rented and purchased, 1080p HD and 720p SD, are under DRM protection without exception. It means iTunes users can only watch downloaded videos on limited Apple devices. As for the validity period of rental movies, 30 days to begin watch and only 24-hour to enjoy once it has been started to watch.
Tune4mac iTunes DRM Removal Software must be a favorite iTunes video converter to overcome the two difficulties. Removing DRM protection from iTunes M4V, rentals & purchases, and converting to almost all video formats, like MP4 supported by Huawei Ascend Mate7, in 20X high speed with 720p SD/1080p HD lossless quality preserved on Mac (10.10-10.6) and Windows (8/7/Vista/XP). You will never pick the second iTunes M4V converter like Tune4mac that rolling up all these features into one.
Tutorial on Backuping DRM iTunes HD M4V to Huawei Ascend Mate7
Step 1: Add iTunes HD Rentals or Purchases Video to Tune4mac
Please note thet Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 users should download and install the 3.1.1 version .
Step 2: Choose Format for Output Video
Click "Profile" tag on the upper right corner of the interface to choose "Same as Source for MP4" for output file to play on Ascend Mate7.
Step 3: Start iTunes 1080p M4V Video to Ascend Mate7 Backup
Click "Convert" tag on the bottom to start removing Apple’s FairPlay DRM from HD iTunes M4V movies/TV shows, and converting to plain MP4 for watching on Huawei Ascend Mate7.
Step 4: Play Converted Video on Huawei Mate7
When the iTunes M4V to MP4 conversion is completed, click "History" button to get the DRM-free output file. And then transfer it to your Huawei Ascend Mate7 via cable or SD card.
Then what? Try Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices