How to Convert Audible AA to MP3
Audiobooks from iTunes and audible.com are in .aa format, and DRM protected. Then is it possible to play your audiobook in MP3 player and mobile phone? Here is an article about how to convert audible AA files from iTunes and audible.com to .mp3.
Things We'll Need:
To convert DRM-protected AA files to .mp3, we need some third-party software. Tune4mac iTunes Audio Converter is the choice; it is a powerful Mac audiobook converter, which could convert any DRM-laden or non-DRM-protected .aa, .m4b audiobooks from iTunes and Amazon to .mp3, .wav, and .aac. And this is exactly what we want.
If you noticed, on its simple interface, there is a "Split" button. It is used to split a big audiobook file to several small pieces.
- Convert DRM M4P to MP3
- Unlock iTunes DRM Protected Songs to Play on VLC
- Remove DRM M4B AA
- Play iTunes Music on Galaxy
- Convert M4B to MP3
- DRM Audio Converters Review
- Top 5 DRM Video Converters
- How to Choose Good DRM M4V Removal Software
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Burn iTunes Videos to DVD
- Use DRM Removal on Yosemite