Audiobook Catching Fire Hunger Games Book 2
– One of Best Seller Audiobook on iTunes
About the Author of Audiobook Catching Fire -Suzanne Collins
Suzanne Collins who graduated from Indiana University with a double major in Drama and Telecommunication was born on August 10, 1962 in Hartford, is an American television writer and novelist. She is known for her writing The Hunger Games series (The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay). Her father is a US Air officer who served in the Vietnam War, so she and her family were always moving.
Her best selling Underland Chronicle series has more than one million books in print and is even available in seven foreign editions. Since the popularity of Hunger Games books, Suzanne Collins was named one of most influential people on Time magazine on 2010. Amazon also announced Suzanne Collins had become the best-selling Kindle author. Recently, her Hunger Games series book 2 Catching Fire and final book Mockingjay become the best seller Audiobook on iTunes.
Brief Introduction of Audiobook Catching Fire: Hunger Games, Book 2
In the Hunger Game book 2 Catching Fire, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark return home as winners, both they are got a huge bonus. They think they don't need to worry about the needs of life. However, the president of that city appeared suddently and ask her and Peeta continue playing lover and get married in the public interest. Katniss has a complicated feeling to Peeta, she is grateful, but not sure if it is love. But one thing is ensure, that is she don't like be over a barrel. So she decided to escape but failed. Being the only living female victor from District 12, Katniss is chosen for the Quarter Quell by default. When Haymitch is chosen as male tribute, Peeta volunteers in his place to protect Katniss. A series of rebellion happened, all the victors in the alliance decide to sacrifice themselves to keep Katniss alive. Finally district 12 was bombed and destroyed.
The main themes of Catching Fire are survival and interdependence. Both Katniss and Peeta help each other to survive. The film will be released on November 22, 2013.
Top 15 Best Seller Audiobook on iTunes
1. Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy (Unabridged) - E L James
2. Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Trilogy (Unabridged) - E L James
3. Catching Fire: Hunger Games, Book 2 (Unabridged) - Suzanne Collins
4. Mockingjay: The Final Book of The Hunger Games (Unabridged) - Suzanne Collins
5. The Hunger Games (Unabridged) - Suzanne Collins
6. Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy (Unabridged) - E L James
7. The Great Gatsby (Unabridged) - F. Scott Fitzgerald
8. World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War (Abridged Fiction) - Max Brooks
9. 11th Hour: Women's Murder Club, Book 11 (Unabridged) - James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
10. Stolen Prey (Unabridged) - John Sandford
11. The Witness - Nora Roberts
12. Bossypants (Unabridged) - Tina Fey
13. The Art of Fielding: A Novel (Unabridged) - Chad Harbach
14. The Innocent (Unabridged) - David Baldacci
15. Steve Jobs (Unabridged) - Walter Isaacson
Would you like to play DRM protected Audible or iTunes audiobook on other devices such as MP3, phones, tablet ect? Tune4Mac iTunes Audiobook Converter can easily convert protected Audible and iTunes audiobook to MP3. AAC, WAV formats so that you can listen them on most devices and players. That makes things easy. As we know, iTunes audiobook and Audible all have DRM protection, so there are many limitations when listenning them. Tune4Mac iTunes Audiobook Converter becomes the best assistant of audiobook.
- Convert DRM M4P to MP3
- Unlock iTunes DRM Protected Songs to Play on VLC
- Remove DRM M4B AA
- Play iTunes Music on Galaxy
- Convert M4B to MP3
- DRM Audio Converters Review
- Top 5 DRM Video Converters
- How to Choose Good DRM M4V Removal Software
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Burn iTunes Videos to DVD
- Use DRM Removal on Yosemite