How to Convert iTunes Videos to Lumia 920 for Playback
Microsoft has announced Windows Phone 8 system in October, now we could finally have the first Nokia Windows Phone 8 device Lumia 920. From the recent reports about the phone, it seems that Nokia has their chance to be able to reverse its decline by virtue of Lumia 920, the selling is so far so good, and have boarded on the AT&T's and Amazon's Top Sales.
This article assumes that you have already owned the Lumia 920, or some other Windows Phones, and a step-by-step tutorial to make it possible for iTunes videos and movie to be playable on your Windows Phone devices.
Here is a how-to:
Download Program for iTunes Videos
Download and install the program Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum (direct link), which will let you, remove DRM protection and convert your iTunes files to DRM-free formats.
Add iTunes Videos to the Program
Launch the program with your iTunes closed, if the iTunes is opened, then it will prompt to relaunch iTunes.
Choose Output Format for iTunes Video
Choose the file you want to convert, and click "Profile" to select a format. The program is capable of conforming files to new specifications so you can get iTunes videos and movies playable on non-Apple devices, such as Blackberry, PSP, PS3, etc.
Set Parameters for the Video
Video parameters can be customized. On the right side of the program's interface, the Profile Setting area, there lists video bitrate, video size, aspect ratio, audio channel, etc.
Click the “Convert” button up top. During the conversion you will not be able to use iTunes, but the process won’ t last long.
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- Keep Subtitles of iTunes M4V
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes M4V
- Mirror iTunes M4V to TV with Chromecast
- Watch iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Review
- Video Players-iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen with Kids
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Top 5 DRM Video Converters
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- iTunes 1080p M4V to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 & 6 Plus
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices