Some Doubts of Converting iTunes M4V Video to iMovie
Recently, I visit some inquiry platform and forums and just found many people asked this kind of question “Why I couldn’t import our iTunes movies to my iMovie?” “Could I somehow import iTunes movie into iMovie to cut it?” Actually, you need to get a well known of iMovie and iTunes. Now I will explain in detail for people who have question about this problem. First let us get familiar with iTunes and iMovie.
The Special Configurations of iTunes Movies
No matter your iTunes movie is purchased or rental, it is M4V format with DRM protection. There is limit to play iTunes video on non-Apple devices. If you would like to play it on other devices, you must remove DRM protection and then convert it to other formats. (Tune4Mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum could do this). The following article will talk about this point. You should have realized why your iTunes movies can’t be imported into your iMovie. Yes, it’s just because of the DRM protection.
How About iMovie and What Formats It Supports?
After you realized above problem, please do not be happy too earlier. That is because someone will found one normal video without DRM protection still couldn’t be imported to your iMovie successfully. Why? That is because those people don’t know iMovie only supports certain formats, not all video formats. When you couldn’t import movie to your iMovie, please check if the the format is compatible with iMovie.
Video Formats Supported by iMovie: MPEG-2 and AVCHD, DV-Standard and HDV (High Definition Video), MEPG-4
If you want to import iTunes video to iMovie, you can firstly convert the video into video formats supported by iMovie. Actually Tune4Mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum could not only remove DRM protection but also convert movie to any format you want. It is an all-in-one iTunes video converter and easy to use. If you are a Mac software addicted or iTunes frequent customer, you could go to Tune4Mac official website:https://www.tune4mac.com to get much more you want. That must bring you much more amazing.
The Interface of Tune4Mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum
Actually, Tune4Mac iTunes Video Converter have many other functions. It not only import M4V movives to iMovie but also can convert both purchased and renal iTunes movies to many other popular format such as MOV, MP4, AVI, FLV, MPEG ect. When you choose rental movies to convert, you will find you can play these movies on most players after conversion, most of important, the movies which you convert will not expire, you can keep it forever unless you delete them.
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- Keep Subtitles of iTunes M4V
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes M4V
- Mirror iTunes M4V to TV with Chromecast
- Watch iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Review
- Video Players-iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen with Kids
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Top 5 DRM Video Converters
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- iTunes 1080p M4V to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 & 6 Plus
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices