How to Mirror iTunes M4V Movies to TV with Chromecast?
Following the rise of Internet-based media services like Netflix, media streaming is becoming a more and more popular way to enjoy apps on TV. Google, as one of the strongest search giants, takes over your TV with Google Chromecast designed to take your digital content and get it up on bigger HDTV, just like Roku 3 and Apple TV work.
Except for appeal consisting in its strong mirroring ability, what is more tough to beat is the low price $35. Chromecast is tiny sticker to plug into HDMI port on TV directly and connect to your Wi-Fi network, working well with Netflix, HBO GO, YouTube, WatchESPN, Pandora and more video, music and photo from your smartphone or tablet. And Google claimed that it will provide regular update to popular dongle.
It is a pity that Chromecast is still not able to access to iTunes store for the limitations of FairPlay DRM and file type, so that the purchased and rented DRM iTunes M4V videos can’t be streamed to TV with Chromecast directly. But, if you can remove DRM and convert M4V to video formats supported by Chromecast, everything will be all right. How to finish it? And is it difficult? Tune4mac DRM Removal Software will tell you how easy it is.
Tune4mac iTunes M4V Converter Platinum is specially designed for Mac Yosemite users to clean DRM protection from all iTunes M4V movies, TV shows and other videos and convert to plain formats, including MP4 compatible with Chromecast. And there is also iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows for Windows users.
How to Mirror Rented and Purchased iTunes M4V to TV with Chromecast?
Step 1. Download and Install iTunes M4V Converter Platinum on Yosemite
This iTunes Video Converter Pro. is compatible with Mac OS X 10.10, 10.9 and 10.8, for Mac OS X 10.7/10.6, please try 3.1.1 version. And the steps of iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows are same with Mac's. Come here to check converting iTunes M4V on Windows OS.
Step 2. Add iTunes movies to the M4V Converter for Yosemite
Click "Add" button or Add Files icon, your purchased or rented movies would be listed in the popup window. Select the files and then click "OK".
Step 3 Choose Output Format for Chromecast
Click "Profile" dropdown list, choose "Same as Sourse MP4" format supported by Chromecast.
Step 4 Start iTunes M4V to Chromecast Conversion on Yosemite
Click "Convert" button, you’ll open the converting box. And then click "Start" button in converting box to start to convert iTunes movies.
With the help of Tune4mac iTunes M4V Converter Platinum to remove DRM protection from iTunes videos and convert to common MP4, you can transfer the output video away from DRM protection to bigger TV with Chromecast with no trouble.
Then what? Try Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
People who viewed this page are also interested in these articles:
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices