Transfer iTunes Extras to USB Flash Drive to Watch on Big Screen HD Television
What is the feeling of watching HD movies on big screen TV at home on weekends? Just like watch iTunes Extras HD movies on Apple TV. Yes, it is fantastic. But is it possible to play iTunes Extras HD movies on other big screen HD TV, like Sony, LG, except for Apple TV? The answer is yes, and the article would show you how to do that with several minutes.
What is iTunes Extras
Apple released iTunes 11.3 two years ago, in which iTunes Extras as a brand-new function was added. When you buy the HD version of movies with iTunes Extras, you will get special features along with your movies. The special features include photo galleries, deleted scenes, exclusive interviews, or behind-the-scenes footage. They include everything from behind-the-scenes content to director’s commentaries to blooper reels. And iTunes Extras can go beyond simply adding extra content, and instead provide different ways of viewing a movie. For example, when you watch a Scenes feature, it may change the way you watch: see just the musical content in Frozen, or only the car chases in the latest Fast and the Furious.
Something you need to know about iTunes Extras
1. Movies with iTunes Extras have this badge on the item's product page on the iTunes Store, so iTunes Extras aren't available with movie rentals.
2. When watching iTunes Extras, you need to make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes, iOS, OS X, and TV OS. You also need an active Internet connection. (Extras won't appear if you're connected only to a cellular network.)
3. This biggest change is that you will no longer need to download iTunes Extras to your computer before using them. Along with the changes in iTunes, iTunes Extras are now available for the big screen Apple TV.
It is a wonderful experience to watch beautiful HD movies on big screen television, like Apple TV. But if you have no Apple TV, but other big screen televisions, it also works. Yes, maybe you do not need to go cinema, because you also can make a home cinema through downloading these iTunes Extras HD movies and converting them into other formats like MP4 to transfer them to USB flash drive. In this way, you can drive these movies to other big screen television and large-curtain projecting TV set. Or you can burn your favorite HD movies to DVD for colleting. Here Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum comes to help remove the DRM protection from iTunes Extras and convert iTunes Extras to USB flash drive.
Download and install Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum according to your computer OS:
Tutorial: Remove DRM from iTunes Extras and Convert to USB Flash Drive
Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum has both Mac and Windows versions. It supports to remove iTunes DRM from both purchased (including iTunes Extras) and rented iTunes M4V movies, TV shows and music videos, at the same time, preserves 100% losslessly quality of the original video. Here is the tutorial on how to convert iTunes Extras to plain video format for transferring to USB flash drive and play on TV.
Step 1 Add iTunes Extras to Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum
Click the "Add Movies" button on the top-left to add iTunes Extras you want to convert. Then click "OK".
Step 2 Set output format as MP4
Click "Profile Setting" button, you can customize different output format for each target video, including MOV, MP4, AVI or devices such as Samsung Galaxy, Amazon Kindle Fire formats as output. You can choose the format as MP4 which is supported by big screen HD TV.
Step 3 Click "Convert" and Start converting
Transfer the Converted iTunes Extras to Big Screen TV
When conversion finished, you could go to the output folder and find the converted iTunes Extras. Then transfer these converted iTunes Extras to USB flash drive or memory card, and watch them on Big screen TV via USB cable.
Then what? Try Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
People who viewed this page are also interested in these articles:
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices