How to Transfer iTunes M4V Rentals to iPad Air 2/iPad mini 3
Apple Inc. took the wraps off its new iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 on October 16 during a press event held at Cupertino, Calif, coming on the heel of Google’s latest device debute, Nexus 6/9. Until now, Apple provides five different tablet models in 56 configurations with prices from $249 to $829. It is really hard to say whether selling so many options will confuse customers or reacting to intense competition of tablet market.
However, as the newest members of Apple tablet, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 will definitely become one of the most followed tablets this year. Which one will best work for you? What’s the difference between iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3? And is it worthy to pay for the new iPad? "The iPad mini was a popular device when it was introduced, but the larger, 9.7-inch tablet dominates iPad sales. Only 17 percent of iPads in use today in the US are iPad minis", said by Kantar Worldpanel.
It would be almost surely that you can hardly wait to launch the latest iTunes 12 store and enjoy downloaded M4V movies when you get iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3. Someone would have a question: "My iTunes M4V movie rented on my iPhone 6 Plus can’t be transferred to my new iPad. Is there any way to let me enjoy that movie on bigger iPad Air 2?" Turn to Tune4mac for help!
iTunes users must know that if an iTunes M4V movie has been rented on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV, it is not transferable to any other iDevices. Tune4mac iTunes M4V Rentals Transferor is specialized on transferring iTunes 12 rented videos among different Apple devices to let you enjoy it without limit. Moreover, What’s more amazing is that Tune4mac also supports transferring both rented and purchased iTunes M4V to all portable devices and media players. How about Windows OS users? Come to iTunes M4V Converter Plus Windows.
How to Transfer iTunes M4V Rentals to iPad Air 2/mini 3 with Tune4mac
Step 1: Download and Install Tune4mac iTunes M4V Rentals Transferor
Freely download and install Tune4mac iTunes M4V Converter Platinum on Yosemite or Mavericks.
Step 2: Launch Tune4mac & iTunes Store and Add M4V Rentals
After the installation is completed, start the software and iTunes 12 would be launched automatically. And then choose desired rental M4V movies by clicking "Add Movies" button.
Step 3: Set Output Formats for Transferring M4V Rentals
Click “Profile” tag and choose a corresponding output playback device here, or you can choose "Same as Source for mov" / "Same as Source for mp4".
Step 4: Start iTunes M4V Rentals to iPad Air 2/iPad mini 3 Transferring
Click “Convert” tag to start transferring iTunes rented M4V movies to iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 immediately!
With Tune4mac iTunes M4V Converter Platinum, the problem that can’t transfer rented iTunes M4V videos to Apple iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 will be smoothly solved. Don’t wait until your iTunes M4V Rentals have expired to regret wasting the movie rent.
Then what? Try Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter Platinum now! To remove the conversion limitation of 1 minute free trial, please purchase the full version ( $69.95 $44.95).
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices