How to Fix Error 1002?
If you are experiencing Error 1002 problem when converting Spotify music with Spotify Audio Converter for Windows, please refer to the following solutions for a try.
Issues of Sound Card Driver:
Some Windows computers must connect to an output device in order to play music on Spotify. If your computer wasn't connected to any audio outputSidiert the unplayable Spotify music successfully, and pops out "Error 1002" code when converting.
If you're still running into the same issue, please make sure an usable audio output (such as headphone, stereos...) is connected to your computer
If there is no problem for your output audio device, please check whether your original songs can be played on Spotify or not. If you are unable to play the Spotify music and recieve the message "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer...", you can try the following steps to fix it:
Please fully uninstall and re-install Spotify for a try. After that, please download the latest version of Spotify.
Or try to clear or delete your local-files cache in Spotify. Just follow the guide below:
- 1. Close Spotify
- 2. Navigate to "%appdata%\Spotify\Users\" in your file browser.
- 3. There should be a folder "username-user" - enter the folder.
- 4. Delete the file named "local-files.bnk"
- 5. Restart Spotify.
Notice: If the issue is still unresolved, please contact us at: email@example.com and try to provide us with the following information for further analysis. We would submit your feedback to our developer and inform you if the solution is available.
- Which Windows OS are you using? 32 bits or 64 bits?
- What is the output format you choose?
- Please send us the two log files. You can find it by going to the program, Menu > Open Log File. It is called log.txt and record.log.