How to Play Spotify Music on TomTom Spark 3
'I just bought my new TomTom Spark 3 but my Spotify was not allowed to be sync with my watch I was devastated. Is it possible to link the watch to Spotify?'
Technically speaking, you are not allowed to play Spotify tracks on your TomTom Spark. Premium users can stream music from Spotify for offline playing within Spotify client. But they don't own the offline downloaded songs, just the right to listen. Why? That's because Spotify is a music streaming service and the tracks are all DRM protected. TomTom Spark does not support files with DRM of any type.
Easy way to transfer Spotify music to TomTom Spark 3
So it is impossible to enjoy Spotify music on your TomTom watch? There is a simple solution to solve it here. Just go to try Tune4Mac Spotify Audio Converter Platinum. It is a DRM removal tool as well as a Spotify Converter, which can help you to remove DRM from any Spotify songs and convert them to unprotected files. Thus you can upload those converted Spotify files to TomTom spark 3 easily.
Here we would like to share tips and tricks on how to transfer music from Spotify to TomTom Spark 3 for playback.
Steps to Convert Spotify Music to TomTom Spark 3
Before we started, download the newest version of the Spotify converter on your computer. It can work on both Mac and Windows. Install and launch the program, Spotify will start automatically at the same time.
Step 1. Add Spotify music or playlists to the program.
Launch the program, click + button in the top left of the interface, then a window will pop up and prompt you to copy and paste the playlist link from Spotify. You can also simply drag and drop the song or playlist to the pop-up window.
Step 2. Set MP3 or AAC as Output Format.
TomTom Spark 3 can play the MP3 and Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) files. In this step, you can click the settings icon on the upper right corner of the screen to set MP3 or AAC as output format.
Step 3. Start the conversion.
Click Convert button to start Spotify to MP3 conversion. After conversion, you can find the converted Spotify music in history folder.
You can upload complete playlists of music from iTunes and Windows Media Player from your computer to your watch. It doesn't support adding the individual songs yet. At first, we should add the converted Spotify music to Windows Media Player or import Spotify iTunes library. To add Spotify music playlists to your TomTom Spark 3, follow these steps:
1. Connect your TomTom music watch to your computer.
2. In TomTom Sports Connect, click the MUSIC icon.
3. Hover over a playlist and click the + to copy the playlist to your watch.
Now you can play Spotify music or playlist on TomTom Spark 3 as you like.
Review: With a built-in heart-rate monitor and storage for music, TomTom Spark 3 is a top fitness watch pick. It enables you to play up to 3GB of music without a smartphone connected, TomTom also includes a pair of Bluetooth headphones. Besides, with the Spark 3 you can set off on a run and the watch will track the route onscreen for you.
Note: The trial version of TunePat Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices