How to remove DRM from Spotify Music songs
After you subscribed Spotify, and it supports you a large amount of music songs to choose, listen to and download for offline. What is more, it gives new users 3-month free trial.
After you cancel the subscription, all the music can't work and play any longer, even you have downloaded it, for the DRM limited.
If you can remove the DRM limitations, you can still play your Spotify music songs even when you cancel it.
Steps to delete DRM limitations from Spotify songs
To finish the conversion and DRM removal process, we need Spotify Audio Converter to help.
At first, go to download and install Spotify Audio Converter, run it.
Step 1. Drag Songs or Playlist from Spotify to Spotify Audio Converter
Click add button or click center of Spotify Audio Converter, then you will see a pop-up window which indicates you to drag and drop the songs or playlist here. Open Spotify application, check the songs or playlist you would like to convert, then drag them to add window. If you don't want to convert a certain song, please click remove remove button button to remove this music from main panel.
Step 2. Choose Output Format and Adjust Settings
Click the menu bar "Spotify Audio Converter > Preferences" or directly click setting button button on the program interface to open the Preferences window. It contains Convert settings and output settings. In Convert settings, you can choose output format (MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, ALAC and AIFF), output quality (128kbps, 192kbps, 256kbps, 320kbps). In the output settings, you could change the output folder as you prefer.
Step 3. Start Conversion
When finish customization, click "CONVERT" button to start convertion. After conversion, you can click history button to find the converted audio files.
Note: The trial version of NoteCable Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit, and users can convert 3 songs at a time. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices