Best Video & Audio Apps Recommended for Nokia Lumia 920
Nokia Lumia 920 is one of the most exciting phones available right now. Not only does it has some outstanding features like an optically stabilised camera for blur-free night time shots and inbuilt wireless charging to do away with pesky cables but it also has the excellent Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system that's been imbued with a host of Nokia extras.
Media Formats Supported by Nokia Lumia 920:
Video Format: MP4/H.264/H.263
Video Resolution: 1280 x 768
Audio Format: MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA
As a Windows Phone 8, Nokia Lumia 920 can only support limited video and audio formats as it shows above. In order to enjoy more video and audio formats on your Lumia 920, you need a third-party converter to assist you. Here we will introduce three best video and audio converter for Nokia Lumia 920, including Tune4mac iTunes DRM Video Converter, an app to convert iTunes DRM protected M4V movies to other formats, Tune4mac DRM Audiobook Converter, an audiobook converter to remove DRM from iTunes and Audible audiobooks, and Tune4mac Video Converter Ultimate, all-in-one video&DVD converter for Mac.
1. Nokia Lumia 920 iTunes DRM M4V Video Converter
Tune4mac iTunes DRM Video Converter is a professional iTunes M4V Converter for Mac users to strip DRM from iTunes movie rentals and purchases and convert the M4V videos to unprotected formats, such as MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, MPEG2, etc in order to import them into non-Apple devices, such as Android phones, tablets and Windows Phone 8, like Lumia 920. This app is completely compatible with the latest iTunes and Mac Mountain Lion.
Guide: Convert DRM iTunes M4V Movies to Nokia Lumia 920
Step 1. Launch Tune4mac iTunes DRM Converter and import the iTunes movies by clicking "Add" button.
Step 2. Choose output format as "Customized MPEG-4 Video" for Nokia Lumia 920 in the drop-down Profile list.
Step 3. Set output folder for the converted movies and other settings, like video size, bit rate, etc.
Step 4. Start to convert iTunes M4V movies to Lumia 920 by clicking Convert button.
Tips: If you are Windows users and looking for such M4V converter for Windows platform, please simply switch to: Tune4win iTunes DRM M4V Converter.
2. Nokia Lumia 920 DRM Audiobook Converter
Tune4mac DRM Audiobook Converter is a specially designed DRM audio converter to help Mac users to convert DRM-ed iTunes M4B audiobooks and Audible AA audiobooks to plain MP3, AAC, WAV formats that are supported by Nokia Lumia 920. It also completely supports the latest iTunes and Mac OS X 10.8.
Guide: Convert DRM Audiobook Files to Nokia Lumia 920 MP3
Step 1. Open Tune4mac DRM Audiobook Converter and load the audiobooks by clicking the button "Add".
Step 2. Click "Preferences" to set the output format as MP3 for Nokia Lumia 920.
Step 3. Begin converting the audiobook to Nokia Lumia 920 by hitting Start.
Tips: If you are Windows users, you can try: Tune4win DRM Audio Converter.
3. Nokia Lumia 920 Video & DVD Converter
Tune4mac Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is a versatile video&DVD converter to convert any type of video files and DVD discs to MP4, AVI, FLV, MPEG2, 3GP video formats in order to play them on devices, like Nokia Lumia 920 in no time. Besides, it's also a web video downloader which supports more than 10 online video websites, and a screen recorder, DVD creator, mobile manager for Mac users.
Guide: Convert Video & DVD to Nokia Lumia 920 for Playback
Step 1. After launching the program, click Add Video/DVD button to load any video or DVD you want to convert to Nokia Lumia 920 to watch.
Step 2. Choose output format as Customized MPEG-4 for Nokia Lumia 920.
Step 3. Customize the output path and settings for output video, like video bit rate, size, etc.
Step 4. Start conversion by hitting Convert button.
More About Nokia Lumia 920
The Nokia Lumia 920 is the company’s third attempt at launching the definitive Windows Phone. And it's also Nokia's greatest Windows Phone yet. It's got a "better-than-HD" 1,280 x 768, 4.5-inch high-contrast IPS display, built-in contactless charging, solid build quality and more of Nokia's exclusive software additions.
"The image on the screen appears as if painted right on the very surface of the screen - something we really appreciate."
"We wish it was still matt like the Lumia 800 but otherwise the styling is great, the hardware features impressive and the interface is looking like it'll really take the fight to iOS and Android."
"If you search YouTube and you will find some cool drop test videos and other videos where people test to see how much abuse this phone can take
- it is really impressive how this phone can clearly take a beating."
- Tune4win Upgraded to Support iTunes 12.1 and 12.2 Perfectly
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Review
- Video Players-iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen with Kids
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes M4V
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices