How to download Music from Spotify to Android phone
How do you download music from within the spotify app to an android phone? How do you download music from Spotify to your phone offline? How to download Spotify Music for Free to Android Devices?...
Have you had similar problems? How did you finally resolve the situation in the end?
Why should we use Spotify Audio Converter
Generally speaking, with Spotify Premium, you can download music which enable you to listen to offline. Spotify free doesn't allow offline listening. However, Premium users can only play the downloaded Spotify songs up to 3 devices, and must go online with Spotify at least once every 30 days.
This article will teach you how to download Music from Spotify to Android phone without Premium. At first, the 3rd party program - Tune4mac Spotify Audio Converter is recommended for you.
It is a powerful Spotify music Converter. With it, you can download the very latest music with Spotify Free account, and decrypt Spotify music or playlists to common MP3, AAC, WAV and FLAC formats with high audio quality kept. What's more, it can also allow you to share the music to your friend via Emails or burn Spotify music to a CD within a few clicks.
The simple and quick method for downloading Spotify Music to Android Phone
Step 1. Download the Spotify Audio Converter on your PC, install and launch it.
Step 2. Add Spotify music or playlists to the program.
Click + button in the top left of the interface, then a window will pop up and prompt you to copy and paste the playlist link from Spotify. You can also simply drag and drop the song or playlist to the pop-up window.
You can copy the link of music or playlists you want to convert, and then press button OK.
Step 3. Select Output Format and Confirm Output Path.
click the settings icon on the upper right corner of the screen, it will pop up the Setting window. You can choose the Output Format and change the location of the Output Folder as you like.
Step 4. Start the conversion.
Click Convert button to start conversion.
(Optional step) Share Spotify Music as you like.
Find the converted song in the history option. Select the music files you want to convert, and then click Share button, you can burn Spotify music to CD or share them with your friends via E-mail.
Step 5. Transfer the converted Spotify music to Android Phone.
Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, drag and drop the converted Spotify music files to the phone. When you're done, eject your phone from Windows. Now you can listen to Spotify music on your Android phone as you will.
Note: The trial version of TunePat Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices