How to save Spotify songs on local files for Free
Generally speaking, if you're a Spotify Premium subscriber, you won't need to buy any tracks. You can just sync all your playlists and listen Offline. However, you are not allowed to take those offline tracks (or any Spotify content) outside of the Spotify client for saving in the local files of your computer as you do not own the tracks.
Spotify Premium costs you $9.99 a month. And it offers new user 30-days free trial to access to the Spotify Premium Service. Now Spotify has your payment information, if you don't want to pay for the premium service, you can cancel your subscription by the end of the Free Trial Period.
So here comes the question: How to save your Spotify music to local computer without premium service? And how to download Spotify songs to your local files with Spotify Free?
How to download music from Spotify to your computer
Spotify Free allows you to listen to the music online with ads, the premium service can help you to stream songs for offline playing. But the songs are encrypted with DRM protection. To download Spotify music on the local files, at first you need a DRM removal tool.
We highly recommend you use Spotify Audio Converter. It is an all-in-one DRM removal software. With it, you can get rid of DRM from Spotify songs, albums and playlists legally and convert them to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, ALAC and AIFF without quality loss. It can help you to download Spotify songs and save those tracks anywhere you want with Spotify Free account only.
Step 1. Download the Spotify Audio Converter on your PC, install and launch it.
Step 2. Import Spotify music or playlists to the program.
Click + button on the top left hand corner of the screen, a window will pop up.
You can copy and paste the playlist link from Spotify. Or drag and drop the song or playlist to the pop-up window directly, and then hit OK button.
Step 3. Set Output Format and Output Path.
click the settings icon of the screen, it will pop up the Setting window. You can choose the Output Format and change the location of the Output Folder as you like.
Step 4. Start downloading Spotify music.
Click Convert button, the Spotify songs downloading process will automatically start.
After conversion finished, you can find the downloaded Spotify songs in History folder. Now you can transfer the Spotify songs on almost popular devices, such as iPhone 8, iPhone X, PS4 and other music players on the go.
Note: The trial version of NoteCable Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit, and users can convert 3 songs at a time. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices