How to Enjoy Spotify Music without limits
Limitations of Spotify Free and Spotify Premium
Spotify is the best way to listen to music on mobile or tablet. Users can dive into Spotify using one of the two listening plans: Spotify Free or Spotify Premium. And they each offer different capabilities and limits, depending upon which device you are using.
Spotify Free brings you tons of music at no cost. All you need is a Spotify account (you can log in with Facebook), and you'll be able to access Spotify using apps for Windows, Mac, and your iPhone or Android device, along with a web app available across all platforms.
The free version serves audio and banner ads as you listen at 160Kbps, manage your digital music files, and connect with others using the built-in social networking features.
The $9.99-per-month Spotify Premium lets you hear select albums before they're released, play songs on demand, and cache songs for offline playback on your computer, phone, or other devices. It also increases audio quality to 320Kbps. With Premium, all ads are removed on every platform, so you don't have to deal with audio ads every couple of tracks. You can listen to any song at any time on your phone. You're not limited by having to shuffle songs anymore.
Premium's other huge benefit is offline listening, which allows you to save up to 3,333 songs each on three different devices. You must go online once every 30 days to keep your offline music vaild so that Spotify knows you're still a Premium user. Otherwise, it will expire from your Spotify account. Another limitation is that offline playlists are essentially a cached stream, and not individually stored songs. And they are protected with DRM restrictions, which prevent you playing those songs out of the Spotify client.
How to Remove limitations of Spotify music files
Nothing's that perfect, but we can find a perfect way to enjoy Spotify music without limits. Go to try Tune4Mac Spotify Audio Converter. With it, you can remove DRM from Spotify songs, albums and playlists legally. Besides, it can help you to download Spotify music files by recording them to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, ALAC and AIFF for both Spotify Free and premium members.
In the following article, we will discuss how to enjoy spotify songs without limits step by step.
At first, download and install Tune4Mac Spotify Audio Converter by clicking the Download button below, then launch it on your computer. Here is an example for Windows version.
Step 1. Import music or playlist from Spotify to the Spotify Audio Converter.
Click + button to add Spotify songs to the program. It will pop-up a new Add Music window. You can find a playlist or album you want to play, then copy the playlist link and paste in the blank dialog. Or directly drag and drop the playlist link from Spotify.
Once the selected files are added to the program, you will find all the songs will list on the main window, click OK.
Step 2. Select Output Format and set output puth.
Click the setting button on the top right corner of the interface. You can set MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, ALAC and AIFF as output format from the pop-up Setting window.
Besides, you can specify the actual path to which the converted music file is saved by changing the Output Folder.
Step 3. Start removing DRM from Spotify songs.
Click Convert button, the Spotify music conversion process will start.
Step 4. Enjoy Spotify Music without limits.
After conversion, you can find the converted Spotify playlists on History option. Now you can share the Spotify music with your friends or burn Spotify songs to a CD as you like. And you can enjoy Spotify songs without limits.
Note: The trial version of NoteCable Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit, and users can convert 3 songs at a time. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices