How to Play Spotify music while playing PS4 games
It's quite a pleasure to listen to music while playing games on PS4. Spotify is all the music you'll ever need. There are millions of songs on Spotify. Listen to your favorite artists, check out charts and new releases, or play the songs that take you back. It is easy to listen to Spotify songs on PS4. If you have a Spotify account, you can listen free or subscribe to Spotify Premium on your PS4 with the Spotify app installed.
If you cancel the premium on Spotify and want to play Spotify songs on PS4 offline, what should you do? Don't worry, though you can't use Spotify premium, you can also play music from Spotify via a USB Drive using the Media Player or USB Music Player applications.
Premise is that before this, you need a tool which can download music from Spotify and transfer them to USB. Tune4Mac Spotify Audio Converter is such a program to help you. With it, you can download Spotify tracks, albums and playlists by converting them to MP3, AAC, FLAC and WAV without any quality loss.
Easy Guide to Convert Spotify music files to PS4
This program can work on both Spotify Free and Premium users, now download the program on your computer and follow the steps below.
Step 1. Install and launch Spotify Audio Converter on your PC, you will see the simple user interface.
Step 2. Import Spotify music or playlist to the program.
Click + button in the top left of the interface, then a window will pop up and prompt you to copy and paste the playlist link from Spotify. You can also simply drag and drop the song or playlist to the pop-up window.
You can copy the link of music or playlists you want to convert, and then press button OK.
Step 3. Set MP3 or AAC output format.
PS4 only supports playing MP3, AAC (M4A) audio forma. Here we can choose MP3 or AAC as output format by clicking settings icon on the top right of the window.
Step 4. Start conversion.
Click Convert button to start Spotify music conversion process.
Step 5. Transfer Spotify music to PS4.
Create a new folder called Music and copy the converted Spotify music to it. Connect your USB drive to your computer using a USB cord, and then you can drag and drop the Music folder on the USB drive. Eject USB and then plug the USB into your PS4's USB port. You can now go into the Media Player and select the USB stick from the list to enjoy the Spotify songs.
Note: The trial version of TunePat Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices