How to Play Spotify music songs on VLC player
VLC media player (short for VLC) is a free and open-source, portable and cross-platform media player and streaming media server developed by the VideoLAN project. VLC is available for desktop operating systems and mobile platforms.
VLC can read several audio formats, including WAV, AAC, MP3, Ogg, AIFF, Raw audio, CD Audio and so on. If you want to play Spotify songs on VLC player, you should convert Spotify music to the audio formats supported by VLC. Although Spotify allows you to play music online or offline, you should note that it can only allow you to listen to the Spotify music files inside the Spotify client.
An All-in-one Spotify to VLC Converter for you
Using Tune4mac Spotify Audio Converter is a perfect way to help you. It is an all-in-one Spotify to VLC Converter. With it, you can convert Spotify album, music, songs and playlists to common MP3 or WAV audio with high output quality. In this way, you can listen to Spotify playlist in VLC as you like.
Steps to Convert Spotify Music to VLC for playback
To play Spotify songs on VLC players, please follow the steps below. Before start, please make sure you have installed the latest version Spotify on your computer.
Step 1. Download the free trial version of Spotify Audio Converter on your PC, install and run it.
Step 2. Add Spotify songs to the program.
Click + button in the top left of the interface, then a window will pop up and prompt you to copy and paste the playlist link from Spotify. You can also simply drag and drop the song or playlist to the pop-up window.
You can copy the link of music or playlists you want to convert, and then press button OK.
Step 3. Set output format supported by VLC.
click the settings icon on the top right of the interface, it will pop up the Setting window. VLC can support MP3, AAC and WAV audio. Here we can select MP3 AAC, or WAV as output format.
Step 4. Start converting Spotify to VLC.
To start the Spotify music to MP3 conversion, please click Convert button.
Step 5. Play Spotify songs in VLC.
After conversion, you can find the converted Spotify songs in History folder.
Open VLC Media Player and click the "Open File" or "Open Folder" button in the menu bar. Locate your converted Spotify music files and click Open. Spotify playlist or songs are added to the VLC player. Now you can play Spotify songs on VLC media player on the go.
Note: The trial version of TunePat Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices