How to Share Spotify Songs to others for Free
"Share a song with a friend? I don't know how to share/send a song with a friend of my friendlist. I don't want facebook, telegram, etc."
How to share a song from Spotify playlist to your friends or family? You can directly select the song and right click the drop-down list -> Share -> Copy Song Link. Then you can paste the link in the letter to your friend. If your friends are Spotify registered members, they can play the Spotify songs drectly. If not, they should can register a new account and listen to the song for free online.
If your friends don't have a Spotify account and aren't willing to register, how to share your Spotify songs to them?
Generally, Spotify Free users can listen to Spotify songs online for free with ads. Spotify Premium users can stream music for offline playing. And the streamed songs are protected by DRM copyright, which prevent you downloading single tracks from Spotify and share to others freely.
How to Share Spotify songs to others for free
To share spotify songs to others freely, you can go to try Tune4mac Spotify Audio Converter. With it, you can remove DRM from Spotify songs legally by converting them to common MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC with ID3 tags kept as well as high quality output. Then you can transfer and share the converted Spotify music files to others as you like. Here are the simple tips.
Step 1. Download the Spotify Audio Converter on your PC, install and launch it.
Step 2. Import Spotify music or playlists to the program.
Click + button on the top left hand corner of the screen, a window will pop up.
You can copy and paste the playlist link from Spotify. Or drag and drop the song or playlist to the pop-up window directly, and then hit OK button.
Step 3. Set Output Format and Output Path.
click the settings icon of the screen, it will pop up the Setting window. You can choose the Output Format and change the location of the Output Folder as you like.
Step 4. Start downloading Spotify music.
Click Convert button, the Spotify songs downloading process will automatically start.
After conversion, you can find the converted Spotify songs in History folder. To share the Spotify songs, you can click Share button and send Email to others, Or directly transfer the converted songs with USB drive.
Note: The trial version of AudiFab Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices