Transfer Spotify Music to Samsung Galaxy S9 without Premium
Samsung Galaxy S9 and Plus are the first new flagship phones of 2018. The S9 and S9 Plus are still made almost entirely from glass. S9 comes with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2960 pixels at a PPI of 568 pixels per inch, the S9 Plus has a 6.20-inch touchscreen.
Samsung has improved the speakers on the S9. There are now stereo speakers with the usual down firing one on the bottom and now one where the earpiece is above the screen. So S9 can provide much more better sound quality.
With the beautiful Infinity Display, superb design, and incredible feature set, there are many reasons to choose the Galaxy S9.
If you get a new Galaxy S9 and want to play Spotify music with the phone, at first you should transfer Spotify music to S9. The simplest way to install Spotify app on the new S9. Spotify Premium subscribers will immediately have access to all the playlists. In this way, you can also listen to offline Spotify Music as you like.
But for Spotify Free users or people who have cancelled Premium service, how to move existing Spotify playlists to the new phone? Here we've prepared the following guide on how to download Spotify music for free and transfer them to Samsung Galaxy S9 effortlessly.
Best solution to download Spotify Music to Galaxy S9
Tune4Mac Spotify Audio Converter is the one of the best Spotify Converter, which can easily download single track, playlists and albums from Spotify by converting them to unprotected MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and AIFF with decent original audio quality preserved. This program is a good help to download Spotify music for both Free and Premium members.
With it, you can tansfer Spotify music to Samsung Galaxy S9 lightly. You can use the following steps to transfer the Spotify music to your new Galaxy S9 for playback.
Step 1. Download Spotify Audio Converter on your PC, install and run it.
Step 2. Add Spotify music or playlist to the program.
launch the program, and click + button in the top left of the interface, then a window will pop up and prompt you to copy and paste the playlist link from Spotify.
You can copy the link of music or playlists you want to convert, and then press button OK.
Step 3. Set output format.
Click settings button on the top right of the interface, you can set output format as MP3, WAV, FLAC and AAC.
Step 4. Start converting Spotify to Galaxy S9.
Click Convert button to begin converting Spotify songs to Galaxy S9 compatible audio format.
Step 5. Transfer Spotify Music to Samsung Galaxy S9.
Once the conversion completed, you can find the converted Spotify music from the output folder. Before that, please install the USB drivers for S9 and S9 plus. Then connect Galaxy S9 with computer via USB drive and choose USB for file transfer. Now you can transfer the converted Spotify music files to Samsung Galaxy S9 for playback at will.
Note: The trial version of AudiFab Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices