How to Transfer Spotify Music and Playlist to Tidal
'Can u transfer Spotify playlist to tidal? Spotify don't have full hd streaming. '
Many of Spotify users may have had the same problems. That's because Tidal provides much more better music quality than Sptoify, it is the first music service with High Fidelity sound quality. Besides, Tidal has over 50 million songs in its catalog and over 200,000 high-quality videos, offering passionate music fans both a premium and high fidelity sound quality, along with high-resolution video, and expertly curated editorial content.
In order to transfer Spotify music and playlist to Tidal, what should we do? Don't worry, the following tutorial presents two approaches to move Spotify playlist to Tidal freely.
Solution 1. Move Playlist from Spotify to Tidal with Soundiiz
Tidal introduces a new easy way to transfer playlists from Spotify to the service through third party website Soundiiz. It allows users to transfer their music collection between the various services like Apple Music, Spotify and Tidal. With a few simple clicks, you can now transfer playlists from Spotify to Tidal through Soundiiz.
1. Open the Web App of Soundiiz and log into it.
2. Click Spotify icon in left panel of the interface and connect this platform.
3. Select Spotify playlists you want to move (by checking the corresponding box in left of each playlist)
4. Click on Convert tools in the top tool bar.
5. Select TIDAL as destination (and connect this platform)
The process start. Once finished and if tracks have been found, your Spotify playlists will be available on TIDAL.
Solution 2. Transfer Spotify Playlist to Tidal for free
It is very convenient to move playlist from Spotify to Tidal through Soundiiz. However, if you have used the solution 1, you will find it is only for Premium users. For Spotify Free users, it is impossibel to stream music from Spotify, let alone transfer them outside Spotify client to Tidal.
To overcome this problem, we recommend a third-party program Tune4Mac Spotify Audio Converter for you. With it, you can download Spotify tracks and playlists by converting them to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC and AIFF without any quality loss. In this way, you can import the converted Spotify files to iTunes and then transfer them to Tidal with Soundiiz.
Here are simple steps to help you to convert your playlists, albums, artists, tracks from Spotify to TIDAL freely.
Step 1. Download and install Spotify Audio Converter on your PC, then launch it.
Step 2. Import Spotify music or playlist to the program.
Click + button in the top left of the interface, then a window will pop up and prompt you to copy and paste the playlist link from Spotify. You can also simply drag and drop the song or playlist to the pop-up window.
You can copy the link of music or playlists you want to convert, and then press button OK.
Step 3. Set output format.
Click settings button on the top right of the interface, you can set the output format, output quality, output path and conversion mode as you like.
Step 4. Start conversion.
Click Convert button, the Spotify music will start downloading automatically.
Step 5. Transfer Spotify Playlist to Tidal.
After conversion, you can import the converted Spotify music to iTunes and then move them to Tidal.
Note: The trial version of AudiFab Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices