How to Transfer Spotify Tracks and Playlists to Deezer
Deezer is an Internet-based music streaming service. Same as Spotify, Deezer also offers free online music listening. And it offers users from 180 countries the amusement of 35M songs. You can enjoy Deezer music at 320kbps high quality with the premium subscription.
Signing up to Deezer gives you access to millions of songs in its cloud-based library that can be streamed to several different types of devices, including a computer, smartphone, tablet, home stereo system, and more. Deezer also has a selection of curated radio stations that are based on themes and cherry-picked artists.
How can I transfer Spotify songs to Deezer
If you want to move your Spotify playlist to Deezer, what should you do? As we all know, you can only stream music from Spotify and play them offline within Spotify client. When you move your Spotify music to Deezer, you may failed.
For Spotify Premium users, you can directly import Spotify playlists into Deezer through Spotizr and soundiiz. In the following tutorial, we will provide a more efficient method for both Spotify Free and Premium users.
Before started, download and install Tune4Mac Spotify Audio Converter on your computer. It is a professional Spotify conversion tool, which can remove DRM from Spotify tracks, albums and playlists by converting them to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and AIFF with high quality. And then you can transfer the converted Spotify songs in MP3 to Deezer.
Steps to Convert Spotify tracks or playlists to Deezer
Step 1. Add Spotify music or playlists to the program.
Launch the program, click + button in the top left of the interface, then a window will pop up and prompt you to copy and paste the playlist link from Spotify. You can also simply drag and drop the song or playlist to the pop-up window.
You can copy the link of music or playlists you want to convert, and then press button OK.
Step 2. Set Output Format.
To select output format, you can click the settings icon on the upper right corner of the screen. Here we set MP3 as output format. You can also change the location of the Output Folder as you like.
Step 3. Start the conversion.
Click Convert button to start Spotify to MP3 conversion.
Step 4. Upload Spotify music to Deezer.
After conversion, you can find the converted Spotify music in history folder.
Go to Deezer official website, click on My Music, and tap the More tab (ignore this step if you are using a large screen), then tap My MP3s. Click Select MP3s and find the converted Spotify music on your computer to upload.
Note: The trial version of AudiFab Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices