How to Use Spotify Music as Video Projects
'Using spotify music for video projects? I would like to use a few songs from my spotify for my video projects. Is it possible to transfer the song from spotify to my computer? Can I Add Spotify Tracks to Video Clips?'
If you search on the Spotify community, you will find a series of similar problems. A lot of users want to use their favorite Spotify tracks on some videos, but they have encountered some problems.
Indeed, customized background music can have a unexpected effect when we are making a video. As we all know, Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming services now. It allows any registered user to listen to the music online. Only Spotify premium users are entitled to download and listen to Spotify music files offline. However, the streaming files are Ogg Vorbis format which are encrypted by DRM protection.
Due to DRM, you are not allowed to take any Spotify content outside of the Spotify client for using in another program, let alone add the Spotify tracks to a video project.
Spotify Music & DRM: What Should We Do
In order to add Spotify tracks to your video, the first thing we must do is to find a professional program which can remove DRM from Spotify music files. Here, we recommend Tune4Mac Spotify Audio Converter for you. It can not only remove DRM protection from Spotify music cleanly, but also convert Spotify tracks, albums and playlists to popular audio formats like MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, ALAC and AIFF with high quality.
In the following tutorial, we will provide an easy yet powerful solution for any Spotify users (Spotify free members included) to convert Spotify music files easily so that you can use them as videos projects.
Complete Steps to add Spotify music as Video projects
At first, please download, install and launch the Spotify Converter on your computer. It's available for both Mac and Windows platforms. Please download it based on the system you own.
Step 1. Import Spotify music or playlists to the program.
You can add music from Spotify to the program in two options. The first one is clicking + button in the top left of the interface, then a window will pop up and prompt you to copy and paste the track or playlist link from Spotify. You can also simply drag and drop the song or playlist to the pop-up window.
Step 2. Set MP3 as Output Format.
click the settings icon on the top right corner of the screen, you can choose MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, ALAC and AIFF as output format. In this step, you can also save the converted music files in custom folder as you need.
Step 3. Remove DRM and Convert Spotify Music.
Finally, simply click Convert button to start Spotify music conversion process.
After conversion, you can get DRM-free Spotify music files from the target folder you set before. Now you can use the converted Spotify music files to the videos by using Video editors you own.
Note: The trial version of NoteCable Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit, and users can convert 3 songs at a time. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices