How to Embed Spotify Songs into Powerpoint presentation
How do i embed a link to a track on spotify within a powerpoint presentation. ideally i want to set the link to open the track at a specific point.
Can i copy and paste the sound file from Spotify into my music folder? How do I connect Spotify playlist to PowerPoint presentation?
To embed the link of a Spotify track to powerpoint page, you can paste the link to the song and click on the insert tab. Then you can click the hyperlinked item, then it will open your Spotify app to begin play the song. What should you know that you can only stream Spotify songs for offline listening within Spotify app. You can't insert the songs in any other application than Spotify.
Powerpoint supported audio file formats, includes MP3, M4A, WAV, WMA, etc. To add Spotify songs to your powerpoint, you need a professional Spotify Audio Converter, which can help you to convert Spotify music files to the common audio formats supported by Powerpoint.
How to Convert Spotify songs to powerpoint
Tune4Mac Spotify Audio Converter is such a tool for you. With it, you can convert Spotify tracks, albums and playlists to common MP3, WAV, AAC and FLAC with original output quality. Thus, you can easily add the converted Spotify music files to your Powerpoint presentation.
The following is a guide to help you focus on converting Spotify songs to MP3 for free so that you can embed them into your powerpoint. Before started, please download the program and install it on your computer.
Step 1. Import Spotify Music or playlist to the program.
Click + button or click center of the main screen, then you will see a pop-up window which indicates you to drag and drop songs or playlists from Spotify. Open Spotify application, check the songs or playlist you would like to convert, then drag them to the window, click OK. You can click trash can icon to delete music you unwanted from main panel.
Step 2. Set MP3 as Output Format.
Directly click setting button on upper right corner of the interface to open the Setting pop-up window, select MP3 as output format.
Step 3. Start converting Spotify music to MP3 for free.
Once you are done with the settings, start the conversion by clicking on the Convert button.
After conversion, you can find the converted Spotify music in the History option.
Open the powerpoint, on the Insert tab, in the Media group, click Audio.
In the list, click Audio on My PC, locate and select the converted Spotify songs you want to add, and then click Insert. The audio icon and controls appear on the slide. Now you can play Spotify music on your Powerpoint presentation.
Note: The trial version of TunePat Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices