How to Recover, Export and Backup Spotify Playlist
'Please help: how do I save/export playlist? I wish to know how to save the list of music I have added to my playlist in case of any fault which results in loss or some files missing? Kainth asked on the Spotify community.'
Spotify playlists can help you to save collections of music. You can sort your favorite songs into the different playlists. So you can listen to music with different styles on different occasions. In Spotify app, you can easily create a playlist according to the device you own. Right-click the playlist option, you can rename and delete it as you need.
To export playlist from Spotify, you can directly drag and drop your playlists from inside the Spotify client on the Windows desktop. Then you can copy it and share it with your friends. How to recover deleted playlists? Spotify automatically backs up your playlists. It is easy to get the deleted playlists back. Just log in to your account page and click Recover playlists in the menu on the left. Click RESTORE to get your playlist back.
Why choose Tune4Mac Spotify Audio Converter
We can drag playlist from Spotify easily, but we can only import the playlist to Spotify app. If you want to share the Spotify tracks with friends whom don't have Spotify account, then this method will not work.
Though users can stream music from Spotify playlist for offline playback with Spotify premium service. You can't move the offline files to other programs. And if you cancel the subscription, the downloaded music files will expire. So it is necessary to export and back up your Spotify playlist.
The easiest way to Backup and Save Spotify playlist
The following tutorial will provide the easiest way to back up Spotify playlist with Tune4Mac Spotify Audio Converter. It is a powerful Spotify audio downloader. With it, you can download tracks, albums and playlists from Spotify by converting them to plain MP3, AAC, WAV and FLAC for free. Thanks to the program, we can back up spotify playlist and share them freely.
Before we started, download the Spotify Music Converter on your computer, install and launch it. Spotify will be automatically launched at the same time.
Step 1. Import Spotify playlists to the program.
Click + button in the top left of the interface, then a window will pop up. Then right-click on Spotify playlist and Copy Playlist Link, then paste the link to the box. You can also simply drag and drop the song or playlist to the pop-up window.
Step 2. Set Output Format.
click the settings icon on the upper right corner of the screen. You can set Output Format and change the location of the Output Folder as you like.
Step 3. Start the conversion.
Click Convert button, the Spotify playlist conversion will begin.
Step 4. Export and back up your Spotify playlist.
After conversion, you can find the downloaded Spotify tracks on history folder. Now you can select all files and share them with your friends via Email. Besides, you can also back up them to a CD or transfer them to your internal hard drive. You can keep Spotify music as long as you prefer.
Note: The trial version of TunePat Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices