How to Transfer Spotify Music to USB drive
'I want to save my Spotify offline songs to a usb drive so I can use this on my iPad instead of taking up 3GB of space on my iPad. Is it possible to direct Spotify Premium to save those offline songs to a USB?''How do I sync Spotify playlist to my USB stick?'
If you move your Spotify songs to USB drive directly, then you may failed. With Spotify Premium, you can only stream music for offline listening with Spotify app. The offline playlists are essentially a cached stream, and not individually stored songs. What was worse, the cached songs are encrypted by DRM, which would prevent you moving spotify songs out of Spotify to other devices like USB as you want.
If you want to transfer Spotify music to your USB drive, the first thing you should do is to remove DRM from Spotify songs. Specially designed to remove DRM from Spotify music by converting them to almost popular file formats including MP3, Tune4Mac Spotify Audio Converter is the best choice for you.
This program enables you to download music from Spotify and save as MP3, AAC, WMA and FLAC. In this way, you can play Spotify tracks and playlists on any portable devices like iPad, iPhone, iPod, PS4, Xbox, Android phones and save all your streamed music to internal storag drive like USB stick, SD card and so on.
Tutorial to Convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC...
This tutorial will provide an easy way to convert Spotify songs and move them to USB drive. Firstly, download and install Tune4Mac Spotify Audio Converter on your computer, then launch it.
Step 1. Add Spotify songs to the program.
Click + button to add Spotify songs to the program. It will pop-up a new Add Music window. You can find a playlist or album you want to play, then copy the playlist link and paste in the blank dialog. Or directly drag and drop the playlist link from Spotify.
Once the selected files are added to the program, click OK.
Step 2. Select output format as you like.
Click the setting button on the upper right corner of the screen. You can choose MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and AIFF as output format from the pop-up Setting window.
Besides, you can specify the actual path to which the converted music file is saved by changing the Output Folder.
Step 3. Start downloading Spotify music.
Click Convert button, the Spotify music downloading process will start automatically.
Step 4. Transfer the converted Spotify songs to USB drive.
After the conversion, you can find the converted Spotify songs in history folder. Plug the USB cable into your PC, select the converted Spotify files and drag them to the USB. You can also right-click your selected files and select "Send to" - "USB Name." Once the copying process is finished, you can eject the USB drive from the computer. Now your Spotify songs are transferred to USB drive successfully.
Note: The trial version of AudiFab Spotify Converter has 3-minute conversion limit. You can unlock the time limitation by purchasing the full version at $14.95.
- How to Watch DRM iTunes Movies on LG LED/LCD/3D TV
- Convert iTunes Movies with all Subtitles & CC Included
- How to Keep iTunes Rental Movies Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- iTunes Movie/TV Show to VLC
- Enjoy iTunes Rental Movie Frozen
- Remove DRM from M4V Movie
- Stream iTunes Videos via Plex or Nexus Player
- Roku 3 vs. Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV
- Keep 5.1 Audio of iTunes Movie
iTunes Videos to Devices
- Watch iTunes Movie on Windows Media Player
- iTunes HD Video to Huawei Ascend Mate7
- Play iTunes Movies on LG TV
- Stream iTunes Movie to TV via Nexus Player
- Mirror iTunes Movie to TV with Chromecast
- Import iTunes M4V Video to iMovie/FCP
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- Watch M4V on Google Nexus 6
- Enjoy iTunes M4V Videos on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6s
- Keep iTunes M4V Rentals on iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 3
- Transfer iTunes Movies to iPad
- iTunes Movies to Android
- Play iTunes Videos on Nexus 7
- iTunes Movie to Kindle Fire
- Transfer iTunes Movies to PS4
- iTunes Movies to xBox One
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Play M4V on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Play M4V on Samsung Note 8
- Sync iTunes Movie to Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Convert M4V to Lumia 920
- M4V to Surface RT & Pro
- M4V to BlackBerry Torch
- iTunes M4V to HTC Devices